Friday, February 3, 2012

Negative Energy

No matter what you do in life you will alway encounter negative people.  I used to always dread dealing with these types of people and would try to avoid them at all cost, but sometimes that is not always possible.  What if that negative person is someone you have to work with on a daily basis or it is a good friend that just can't seem to get out of that negative funk.  Then what do you do?  Negative people always seem to bring me down and before I know it I am being negative and spreading gossip.  This is just something I don't want to engage in, it's not healthy and it's just not productive.  So, instead I have tried to turn the conversation around, put a positive spin on it.  If that doesn't work sometime you just have to walk away.  There are some people you just can't change, but you can change how you respond to that person and that can make all the difference in the dynamics of the relationship.  I found an awesome article on http://zenhabits.net/negative/.
 It details 7 very helpful tips on how to deal with negative people that I encourage you to try.  It worked for me.  I have changed relationships in a positive way that others are also benefiting from.  Life is too short to get bogged down in negative energy, remember the big picture and what is truly important!

Matthew 15:11  It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment