Saturday, January 21, 2012

Costa Rican Christmas

Costa Rica for Christmas, what perfect timing!  I had been looking forward to this trip since we booked it in June!  So, when I started to not feel good around Halloween just thought can't wait until vacation and then I will feel better.  Then Thanksgiving came, I had dropped 10 lbs and wasn't feeling better.  Still thought this was contributed to stress since I work corporate retail and just needed some time away.  Luckily, my husband knew better and made me go to the doctor.  Not to go into too much detail I ended up being spending Thanksgiving in the hospital and am now going thru treatment to help me get better.  It was all pretty scary.   Needless to say getting away from the stress of the holiday and relaxing on a beach in Costa Rica for Christmas was perfect.  I know Christmas was a month ago and I am just now posting my pics, but I felt this was really worth sharing (even a month late).  Enjoy...PURE VIDA!








No comments:

Post a Comment